The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network?

+4
H Train
GraySkull
TRICKFLO
Zero
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network?

Post  Gorbo Thu May 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Cool. Hopefully it's up over the next few days. Kinda sucks for me if it comes back up tomorrow morning. Going to see Thor and do some other stuff. Won't have a chance to play until Sunday. Already put the wife on notice that if the servers are back up on Sunday, that is my DCU game day. Over the last week, I have taken care of some of my single player trophy stuff (Bulletstorm, Heavy Rain, and the 4th expansion pack to Borderlands). Really hoping that there are no sync issues with the new server. The were also a couple of other posts at the PSN Blog. Including some info about credit monitoring stuff that we will get for a year if we sign up.

Gorbo

Back to top Go down

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network?

Post  GraySkull Thu May 12, 2011 9:27 pm

https://www.soe.com/securityupdate/recentupdates.vm
Looks like we are getting 30 marks of distinction and a two face mask along w/ the batman mask and free month. Not bad but they really need to just get the psn up already!!!
GraySkull
GraySkull
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorbo Thu May 12, 2011 9:59 pm

GraySkull wrote:https://www.soe.com/securityupdate/recentupdates.vm
Looks like we are getting 30 marks of distinction and a two face mask along w/ the batman mask and free month. Not bad but they really need to just get the psn up already!!!

Argh. Beat me to it. Can't wait to play again. I am not happy with Sony Blog being scarce on providing info. But I am happy that SOE has put out a lot more updates through their website and through Facebook. Hope to see all of you in the next few days (and this includes Tommy). Laughing

Gorbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2