The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want Oreos!!!

2 posters

Go down

I want Oreos!!! Empty I want Oreos!!!

Post  Gulen Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

But seriously, usualy I get crap I don't need. I gave away Brother Blood's hood to gray the other day. if you need something, whether for astetics or whatnon, I may just have it, or be able to get it. Again people, use this site! It's a great tool to organize and trade or just to get information. From now on, you ask me a question where the answer is on the site, I will be directing you here.
Gulen
Gulen
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

I want Oreos!!! Empty Re: I want Oreos!!!

Post  beat down Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:42 am

I have a question for you my man; why did we die 6 times on faust? That blew. Blew.

beat down

Back to top Go down

Post  Gulen Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 pm

beat down wrote:I have a question for you my man; why did we die 6 times on faust? That blew. Blew.
Faust who? You mean Black Adam? Well, lemmie break it down for ya. 1) wasn't my run. 2) it was a pick-up party, low percentage of those going smoothly. 3) 8 people not used to each other in one group and people thinking they know it all. example: we did Black Adam last night, first try, smashed AND got the feat for under an hour. But as far as the run we did, many contributing factors you have to take in account. Basically a pick-up pary you take the risk and most of the tm you don't gt the expected results.
Gulen
Gulen
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum