The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batcave: Inner Sanctum

3 posters

Go down

Batcave: Inner Sanctum Empty Batcave: Inner Sanctum

Post  TRICKFLO Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am

Hey guys, just wanna get a head count of people who are ready to clear innner sanctum on tuesday at 10am,
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Batcave: Inner Sanctum Empty re:raid group tuesday 10am

Post  omega death Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:17 am

I am down my healer omega death or my dps red zangetsu just let me know what you need and I ran with some guys and everybody used range weapons for that big spider and and rocked it so that could be something we could try

omega death

Back to top Go down

Batcave: Inner Sanctum Empty Re: Batcave: Inner Sanctum

Post  Incinerater Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Oh yeaa were ready!!

Incinerater
DPS, full tier1 with tier2 back & feet, Gadget. 45skill pts. And 3pcs of Controller gear. 650vit (i heard 750vit is good)
Mic: Yes, wired (cant get it to work in-game for anything! i filed a ticket with SoE and their working on it.)
Raid Exp: Beaten- Kandaq, Outer, Inner.
PvP: 1 piece of PvP gear, VERY intreasted in doing more PvP. 335 Toughness

Memento Mori
Healer, full tier1 with tier2 chest, Sorcery.
Mic: Yes, Wired
Raid Exp: Beaten, Kandaq, Outer, and Inner.

Last edited by Incinerater on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Incinerater
Incinerater

Back to top Go down

Batcave: Inner Sanctum Empty Downtime for Tuesday March 8th

Post  TRICKFLO Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:18 am

As many of you may be aware there is a down time schedulef for tommorow at 7am PT. As im hoping this is a typo from that idiot radarx because usually the downtimes are 7am EST. If indeed it is for 7am PT this will interfere with our raid run in the morning as the downtime will happen at 10am EST. If this occurs everyone who was going to participate in that run should be watching for when the servers come back up. I will be on here and watching around that time so if anyone needs me ill be available through site.

On another note, for any of you who hav used the shard bank glitch in the past, stop. They are fixing the bug and from what i can tell as of last night people cant log onto account if there is anything flagged as non-tradeable in your shared bank. There is a fix however. Make a new charachter, level them up to 6 which shouldnt take more than 30 min and take/ or delete everything from shared bank. Also be aware that SOE has stated that any and all armor on alts that have been given through shared bank glitch will be taken back from that charachter and given to main toon. Idk how this affects anyone.

Depending on how long downtime is, i expect no longer than hr max. We will still run this raid. So when servers come back up let get in that ass.
PEACE
F L O.
TRICKFLO

TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Incinerater Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Good job everybody for hanging around till servers were back up! 10 more Marks!! cheers
Incinerater
Incinerater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum