The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

glacierstorm: apology

2 posters

Go down

glacierstorm: apology Empty glacierstorm: apology

Post  omega death Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:00 pm

I really want to apologize my group members for accidentally needing on tank gear in the raid i apologize to blumpkin man and i want to apologize to beatdown. That will never happen again i promise you guys that. I also have another concern its about raid drops i have played in many groups and the way we work the loot is need your role and if you get something the first time the other (same role)person gets the next drop by default. I dont know how we loot on the gear but we should have something to break it down to make it fair for everyone cause if you go into and raid and two healer pieces drop and one healer gets both something is wrong. I also heard that one of our healers went into a raid and needed on tank gear and the tank didnt get anything. I got that from a tank that i run with when i aint running with league members. And to GI Jane i am not funkmasterflex i dont want stuff going around about me i stayed till the end and didnt leave after i accidentally needed on gear so chill with that bruh. But anyway please respond to the loot drops and a better way we can handle it to make it fair for everyone. Later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holla at ya boi!

omega death

Back to top Go down

glacierstorm: apology Empty Re: glacierstorm: apology

Post  Gorbo Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:14 am

I think you may have taken it too seriously. I wasn't in the raid when it happened but I know a lot of people were talking about it. Nothing derogatory was said about you. People make mistakes. No big deal.

Gorbo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum