The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network?

+4
H Train
GraySkull
TRICKFLO
Zero
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? Empty Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network?

Post  Zero Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:41 am

?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? Empty unable to log in psn

Post  TRICKFLO Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:52 am

i havent been able to all day zero, i think its worldwide
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? Empty Re: Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network?

Post  GraySkull Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:54 am

I'm not able to either Crying or Very sad Hopefully its not another DoS attack by those damn hackers though even the official forums are down so it could be that
GraySkull
GraySkull
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? Empty Re: Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network?

Post  TRICKFLO Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:02 am

GraySkull wrote:I'm not able to either Crying or Very sad Hopefully its not another DoS attack by those damn hackers though even the official forums are down so it could be that
i think its another ddos from that hacker group. BS!! its raid day!
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:15 am

Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  GraySkull Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Zero wrote:http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/21/latest-update-on-psn-outage/ new link says might take a day or two to fix.
Sad
GraySkull
GraySkull
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Post  H Train Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 pm

I fn hate hackers, find something better to do.

H Train

Back to top Go down

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? Empty PSN Down

Post  Memento Mori Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Yea sux cant get on either it fiqures it happenes on raid day.
Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:57 am

Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  GraySkull Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:29 am

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/23/latest-update-for-psnqriocity-services/
New update on PSN downtime. Looks like they are rebuilding the system which means it'll probably be down for a few more days at least...damn hackers!
GraySkull
GraySkull
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Post  GraySkull Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:40 pm

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/26/update-on-playstation-network-and-qriocity/
Another update & this one's some really bad news...fucking hackers!
GraySkull
GraySkull
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? Empty anyone else not able to log onto playstation network?

Post  Memento Mori Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm

OMFG it just keeps gettin worse by the day.If you haven't checked out the ps3 forums you should they are tearing each other apart over there. Oddly enough i cant post there or on any sony website along with alot of other ppl
Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Back to top Go down

Post  TRICKFLO Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Memento Mori wrote:OMFG it just keeps gettin worse by the day.If you haven't checked out the ps3 forums you should they are tearing each other apart over there. Oddly enough i cant post there or on any sony website along with alot of other ppl

Hahah i been checking it out and holy shit people dont like each other. I been reading threads all day about people bitching about what class is better and this n that. Its f'ing hilarious. its good for me being a person who doesnt like people as a whole anyway so let them eat each other alive while they CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO with there lives while dcuo is down. HAHAH socom 4 singleplayer rightnow FTW then killzone3 then finish uncharted 2. The when psn's stupid fucking system gets back up MAYBE back to dcuo
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? Empty Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network?

Post  Memento Mori Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Its pretty funny even the the strongest are starting to break now. You gotta keep an eye on the forums the mods and admins delete the good stuff fast.
Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Back to top Go down

Post  TRICKFLO Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 pm

yeah its pretty ridiculous how quick shit gets deleted when bad mouth soe
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? Empty Anyone else not able to log onto playstaion network?

Post  Memento Mori Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Sometimes they are not on or they are busy so they start talkin about crazy stuff. And when the come back they gotta start deleting and moving threads as fast as they can
Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sun May 01, 2011 2:40 am

Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  H Train Mon May 02, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm really close for buying the game for computer and sayin f the ps3. This is a long time to be down.

H Train

Back to top Go down

Post  GraySkull Mon May 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Not a good idea H Train since now the SOE servers r down as well. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6310985.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B1
GraySkull
GraySkull
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Mon May 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Damn aparrently everything should be up by the end of the week which is still bullshit they plan on giving everybody a full month of ps+ but i could give a shit about that i want my month of dc free instead of bullshit ps+.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo895 Mon May 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Supposedly we will get that as well. Here is an exert from gamestop article about how SOE is down now too and our credit cards have been compromised:

"SOE said that it would add 30 days of free game time to current customers' subscriptions to make up for the service interruption. The publisher also promised that it would be offering a one-for-one match of free game time for each day that servers are offline."

Apollo895

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo895 Tue May 03, 2011 10:11 am

Here is the link for the SOE compromise from IGN:
http://pc.ign.com/articles/116/1165583p1.html

Apollo895

Back to top Go down

Post  golden shadow Tue May 03, 2011 11:49 am

this is never coming back on is it lol first the network goes down and a few days before psn access is restored SOE servers go down so now DCUO won't be accessible when they come up FML. bom

golden shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue May 03, 2011 11:52 am

Last sunday they said it should be no more then a week to get back up so by this sunday i would think it should be back up.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  H Train Tue May 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Anyone else think that with this down time Golden Shadow is still managing to collect skill points? Lol

H Train

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue May 03, 2011 12:27 pm

That and im still kicking ass in the arena.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  golden shadow Tue May 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Anyone else not able to log onto playstation network? New-two-face-screens-from-dcu-online-20110406101103132_640w

this is the two hand weapon style im looking for

golden shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  golden shadow Tue May 03, 2011 5:31 pm

golden shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Now that looks badass shit theres mad shit i want to see in my weapon styles.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  GraySkull Tue May 03, 2011 6:13 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/755358/dc-universe-online/images/new-two-face-screens-from-dcu-online-20110406101103132.html
Shadow I think that's a tech bow user doing the finishing frame of the 3 square tap attack lol
GraySkull
GraySkull
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Tue May 03, 2011 6:21 pm

True that i think thats what that is jumping animation is different from the one used for megasmash.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  GraySkull Tue May 03, 2011 7:11 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1165792p1.html Link 2 article about DCUO's "Make Good" plan. Basically we're getting a free month plus a "batman inspired" mask.
GraySkull
GraySkull
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed May 04, 2011 11:24 am

Fuck that mask so were getting a month free plus the time weve missed since they shut it down?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  golden shadow Wed May 04, 2011 11:37 am

Yup and a additional month free

golden shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed May 04, 2011 11:40 am

Fuck yea thats all i want i could give a shit about ps+ and some stupid ass batman mask.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  golden shadow Wed May 04, 2011 12:52 pm

z i dont know if u seen but they released a bleach and naruto late last week due to golden week Very Happy ahhh they took a week off to celebrate for me lmao

golden shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed May 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Fa sho man i seen it there will be none today or tomorrow though gotta wait for next weeks now getting pretty sick though in both them bitches. Also you check out that link to the vid i sent you?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  golden shadow Wed May 04, 2011 1:10 pm

yup good looking that was sick

golden shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Wed May 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Fa sho i was tripping the first time i seen that shit.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next