The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends PvP question

2 posters

Go down

Legends PvP question Empty Legends PvP question

Post  TRICKFLO Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey i had a questions that i have been trying to figure out ast couple days. When your playing in Legends pvp 4v4 in Arkham, there are several wings to be opened at certain times. I was wondering if someone knew wher to find them and when. ie when and where is scarecrows wing avaiable to be opened. I know freezes is on the hero's base area but idk where the other ones are. If someone could post the answer to this it would be great tool to have on site. Thanks
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Legends PvP question Empty Re: Legends PvP question

Post  TRICKFLO Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm

TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  BLUMPKIN MAN Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 pm

we can show you next time we play you on villains trickflo, so you can see exactly where they are. The best ones to get are scarecrow and joker wings, both in the middle chamber, so that either Eddy or Clownsanity can protect the middle and you can go get other wings. And usually when i see that the other side gets one of those wings i usually dont go for the middle because it can be pointless with Eddy or Clownsanity holding the center.

BLUMPKIN MAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down