The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With all this down time...

Go down

With all this down time... Empty With all this down time...

Post  NightAngel Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:01 pm

I thought I would make a protoype league site for the league. I talked to Golden Shadow about it and he liked what I did for the last League I ran (Legendz) and was in (Gotham Knights my first league). So I spent much of yesterday and today working on it. This site is free and it gives the league, forums (that can post pics and embed youtube vids), a Roster that is made for our game, and a Calender to post events like raids or pvp. The main page also lets you put news and things. I trimmed down most of the fat like pictures and things but we can add whatever almost. this is just a rough prototype. Let me know what you think about the colors and look and feel. The layout pretty much stays the same with the exception of moving widgets around to make it from 2 panels on the main page to three and so on with other pages.

here is the link: www(dot)revelations(dot)mylpsite(dot)com
NightAngel
NightAngel

Back to top Go down

With all this down time... Empty Re: With all this down time...

Post  NightAngel Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Also H Train made a Facebook fanpage for all us members on facebook. Search for Revelations or the url is www(dot)facebook(dot)com/#!/dcuo(dot)revelations
NightAngel
NightAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  NightAngel Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Anyway I think the site is done. I'm not sure if Golden likes it or what anyone else thinks but H Train registered and I gave him site admin to fool around with it too. But if you all head guys in charge want we can use it otherwise it was a nice side project and no big deal just something I thought I would do for our league.
NightAngel
NightAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down